Manikia Climbing Project.
The rocks have always been there!
A few years ago, some Greek climbers discovered them and created some climbing routes in the area of Manikia-Vrisi near Aliveri.
Only few people knew about this climbing spot at that time.
It was not until 2015, when a group of French climbers, discovered the area and recognized the unique quality and beauty of the rocks in the area of Manikia-Vrisi and the wider region of Aliveri & Kimi. They came in contact with the local authorities and with the endorsement of the Municipality of Kimi-Aliveri, they started the licensing procedures for the official launch.
The story finally begins in October 2018, when the team of the French volunteer climbers started to work on the first routes. By the end of 2019, they completed nearly 350 routes with more pending pistes to be on the list.
Evia Private tours organises a full tour that starts with your transfer from Eleftherios Venizelos Athens International Aiport to the region. It carries on with your local transportation within Kimi-Aliveri Municipality and the nearby areas. Finally, we make sure that all little details of your visit are fine tuned and meet the highest standards in terms of safety, convenience and comfort.
Along with your transfer, a 100-year country style stone house which is located 30 minutes away from the Manikia Climbing Project is waiting to host you and spoil you.
Type: Adventure/ Explore Tour
Suitability: Singles, Couples, Groups
Location: South Evia
Duration: 2 days/ 1 night
Length: app 520 km (323 miles) roundtrip (starting from your hotel in Athens)
Extra optional day: Visit in some of the best South Evia’s beaches such as Armirixi beach (Mesoxoria), Mourteri beach (Oktonia), Xeromylos beach (Petries) (Extra 150 km/ 93 miles)
Cost: From 180 EUR per person
Availability: Upon Request
Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions before booking.
#Evia #Adventure #PrivateTour #Manikia #RockClimbing #Petzl #Aliveri #Kymi
What is included
- Professional English speaking tour leader
- Snacks & water
- Private transfer in a 9 seat mini van (A/C, WiFi, leather seats)
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Petrol, toll fees, parking fees & taxes
- One night accommodation near Manikia Climbing Rocks in Kymi
- Local climbing guide is not included but can be arranged with an extra charge (150 EUR)
What is NOT included
- All meals and drinks (visiting local restaurants and food arrangements can be organised though without extra charges)
- Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets to/ from Athens (We strongly advise you to check www.swoodoo.com the best flight tickets search engine, for the best airfare deals.)
- Whatever has not been mentioned clearly