Best of Athens & Acropolis Full Day Private City Tour.
Luckily, the City of Athens is a manageable & easy destination to visit in one day, with lots of attractions concentrated in a fairly compact area.
Its central vibrant neighbourhoods are dotted with ancient ruins, so you can enjoy a cocktail in one of super cool bars one minute and be visiting another awesome Unesco archeological site the next.
Either staying for one night before setting off for some epic island hopping, or visiting for a few hours straight from your cruise-ship in Piraeus Port, our Best of Athens Tour will get you covered.
This full-day private tour in Athens includes a blend of historical and archaeological museums, sites, and artifacts that cover the entire history of the city and much more.
The Acropolis (The Parthenon, Propilea, Erechthion, Temple of Athens Niki, the Odeon Theater, the Dionysus Theater, the Areopagus), the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Panathenean or Kalimarmaron Stadium (that hosted the first modern Olympic Games in 1896), the watch of the change of the guards in front of the Greek Parliament, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, the Ancient Greek Agora as well as the Roman Agora, the Hadrian Library, Plaka (the old city of Athens), the National Archeological Museum and finally the Acropolis Museum are some of the most prominent UNESCO sites which are included in this epic Best of Athens Tour.
A visit at the flea market of Monastiraki along with a stroll in the biggest open market of Varvakeios make up for a great day in Athens, the Global City of Democracy & Philosophy.
Type: Culture & History Tour
Suitability: Singles, Couples, Families, Groups
Location: City of Athens & Historical center
Duration: Full day city tour
Sights & Activities: All Unesco Sites in Athens, Monastiraki, Plaka, Syntagma Sq (Constitution Sq), Varvakeios Open Market
Cost: From 300 EUR per person (minimum 2 people)
Availability: Upon Request
Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions before booking.
#Athens #VisitAthens #PrivateTour #Greece #UNESCO #FoodTour #Acropolis #History #AncientGreece
What is included
- Professional English speaking tour leader
- Professional English speaking licensed guide inside Acropolis & Ancient Greek Agora
- Snacks & water
- Luxury private transfers in Mercedes Vito mini vans or similar (A/C, WiFi, leather seats)
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- VAT, petrol, toll fees, parking fees, taxes & service fees
- Entrance fees to Acropolis & Agora
- Carbon Neutral roadtrip
What is NOT included
- All meals and drinks (visiting local restaurants and food arrangements can be organised though without extra charges)
- Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets to/ from Athens (We strongly advise you to check www.swoodoo.com the best flight tickets search engine, for the best airfare deals.)
- Process fees when paying with credit/ debit card (app. 3-4%)
- Whatever has not been mentioned clearly