Evia Wine Tours.
Evia is a well known destination for some distinct vineyards and wines and offers some great wine tours and visits. Ampelia, Mytikas, Ritsona & Eretria are home to some incredible wine producers that are mostly family owned and operated.
Lilantion region in Central Evia, near Chalkida, is famous for its fertile soil which has been used for extracting clay type of soil that local brick manufacturers source as raw material.
Many vineyards have been here for more than a century but more & more producers are emerging as people realise the quality of these fertile lands.
Evia Private Tours offers a unique selection of wine tours at some of the most popular wineries in Central Evia.
There are a number of different wineries located in Evia, each producing their own variety of wine. Many of these wineries allow visitors to come and visit the winery and also sample some of their wines.
Some of the most famous wineries in Evia that we are going to visit are:
Along with your wine tour, a 100-year country style stone house which is located in Aliveri, is waiting to host you and spoil you.
Type: Recreation/ Explore Tour
Suitability: Singles, Couples, Groups
Location: Central Evia
Duration: Day Trip
Length: app 200km (130 miles) roundtrip
Sights & Activities: Wineries & vineyards in Central Evia with guided tours and wine tasting
Extra optional day: Visit in some of the best South Evia’s beaches such as Armirixi beach (Mesoxoria), Mourteri beach (Oktonia), Xeromylos beach (Petries) (Extra 150 km/ 93 miles – 50 EUR per person)
Cost: From 80 EUR per person (min 6 people)
Availability: Upon Request
Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions before booking.
#Evia #WineTourism #PrivateTour #Avantis #Lykos #Skoumpris #Chalkida #Eretria
What is included
- Transfer to/ from your hotel in Athens or elsewhere (including fuel, tolls, parking fees, etc.)
- Water & cool drinks
- Wine tasting and entrance fees to 3 wineries
- Overnight accommodation in Chalkida can be arranged upon request for 80 EUR (for a double occupancy room)
What is NOT included
- All meals and drinks (visiting local restaurants and food arrangements can be organised though without extra charges)
- Travel Insurance
- Flight tickets to/ from Athens (We strongly advise you to check www.swoodoo.com the best flight tickets search engine, for the best airfare deals.)
- Whatever has not been mentioned clearly